Kingdom Securities Limited (KSL) is a licensed as a stockbroker at the NSE. The company formally commenced operations in June 2009 succeeding the previous Bob Mathews Stock Brokers Limited. As a licensee of the NSE we are engaged in the provision of stock trading and advisory services. It is located at the 5th Floor of Co-operative Bank House, Nairobi.What services are offered by KSL?
- Buying and selling of shares and bonds on behalf of clients.
- Offering advice about investment in Shares and Bonds.
- Assisting investors to fulfil the following key needs:
- Transfers of shares
- KSL Promise
- Timely and Precise execution of deals
- Daily and weekly markets updates
- Research Information
How to open an account with KSL
To open a CDS account potential clients shall be required to have the following:
- Complete and sign a securities account opening/maintenance form (CDS 1)
- 2 recently taken passport size photographs
- Original ID or passport
- For Company – certificate of incorporation, an organization registered in any other way you need a certificate of registration (Directors of the Company will have to provide their ID cards and passport size photo graphs.
Cooperative Bank Building 5th Floor,
Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. BOX 48231 00100 NAIROBI
Tel: +254 20 32 76 676
Fax: +254 20 32 76 156
Email: [email protected]