Kenyan Shilling Performance
- Against the US Dollar, the Kenyan Shilling weakened 1.38% year-to-date.
- Against the Sterling Pound, the Kenyan Shilling weakened 8.04% year-to-date.
- Against the Euro, the Kenyan Shilling weakened 12.97% year-to-date.
Kenyan Stock Market
- Market turnover at the bourse was up 16.2% to USD 8.66 MN (KES 899.86 MN) from yesterday’s trading.
- NSE 20 declined 0.10% to close at 3,764.74 while NASI index went up 0.03% to close at 158.40.
- Foreign investors assumed a net selling position by accounting for 43.9% of total market sales and 31.9% of total market purchases.
- Rwanda: The RSI and RASI held constant at 116.67 and 124.44 respectively.
- Uganda: The USE ALSI and USE LCI gained 0.78% and 0.21% to close at 1,734.84 and 369.85 respectively.