Co-op bank has made banking convenient with Mco-opCash App
By Soko Directory Team / September 13, 2017
Mco-opCash is Cooperative Bank of Kenya’s mobile banking service, which offers a variety of banking, money transfer and payment transactions.
Mco-opCash is an independent account whose account number is the mobile number.
With Mcoop Cash App a customer can:
• Check balance or get a mini statement for existing Coop Bank accounts
• Get full account statements up to 3 months, sent via email
• Withdraw cash from a Coop ATM or Agent without an ATM card
• Apply for an instant salary advance (flexi loan)
• Send money to any Mpesa or Airtel mobile number
• Transfer money to other Coop accounts or local bank accounts
• Buy airtime
• Pay utility bills including KPLC post paid, DSTV, ZUKU, Startimes
• Pay school fees, rent, and other account through Mpesa 400200
School fees payment to schools banking with Cooperative bank through Mpesa paybill 400222. The full list of schools and account numbers are available on the Cooperative Bank website: www.coopbank.co.ke
Bulk payment of salaries, wages, and dividends. Payments can be made to any Bank account or Mobile Number Access of float for MPesa and Airtel agents from any Coop bank branch.
One does not need a Co-op Bank account to register for MCo-opcash. All they need is a National ID card and a registered mobile number on any network. Once registration is complete, a PIN is sent via SMS.
A customer can access MCoopcash by dialing *667# or through the MCo-opcash app which they can download from their appstore.
With MCoop payments a Co-op Bank account to register for MCo-opcash. All they need is a National ID card and a registered mobile number on any network. Once registration is completer a PIN is sent via SMS.
For any query on MCo-opcash or in case MCo-opCash PIN is forgotten, a customer may
contact customer service on 0703027000 / 020 2776000, email:[email protected]opbank.co.ke or visit the Cooperative Bank website: www.coopbank.co.ke