Did you know that Equitel is the fastest growing telco and the second biggest mover of mobile money transfer funds in Kenya?
It now accounts for nearly 25 percent of the mobile money market share barely 2 years since launch.
With Equitel, one is able to carry out a number of things with ease including the following:
- Pay bills like Zuku, KPLC, eCitizen, DSTV, KQ & JamboJet ticket purchase, water etc for a Free. Pay for goods and services for free
- Send up to 1 million shillings to other Equity Bank accounts for FREE
- Send up to 500,000 shillings to any account in another bank
- Send money to any other Mobile Money Wallet (MPESA and AIRTEL Money)
- With Equitel, one can send from 100 shillings to 70,000 shillings per day in batches of Kshs 35,000 per transaction directly from your Equity account to Mpesa.
- Apply and get a loan of 100 shillings up to 3 million shillings instantly to meet your financial needs like farming, expanding your business, emergencies
- Check account balance
- Make calls, send SMS and browse the internet
- Withdraw money from an Equity Agent or straight from any Equity Bank ATM and so much more
Having an Equity Bank account is a must for everyone given the numerous benefits that come with it. For this reason, those who have not yet opened accounts with the bank can do it easily simply by dialing *247# from their current local mobile network and open one instantly, hapo hapo.
After having opened an account, one can pick their Equitel SIM including the Normal SIM, Micro SIM, Nano SIM and Thin SIM for FREE and enjoy the convenience from Equity Bank.
Those with single SIM phones have not been forgotten. The thin SIM comes in handy for them and with that, the hassle of carrying two phones or swapping SIM cards each time you need to use the Equitel line will not be there.