Co-operative Bank of Kenya has announced that it will change the working hours to adjust to the Government directives on COVID-19 that have hit the country.
Following the covid19 pandemic, the Co-op bank announced that it has adjusted the business hours from 9.am to 3 p.m. during the weekdays that is from Monday to Friday.
During the weekend (only on Saturdays), Co-op bank halls will be opened from 9.am to 12.00 pm. However, the Co-op bank halls will not be operational on Sundays and during holidays.
The new announcements are seen to be in line with the Government directives and especially the 7 pm to 5 a.m. curfew. The Government had also encouraged the use of cashless transactions as a way of combating the spread of COVID-19 which could be easily spread through banknotes and coins.
Nevertheless, all the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 should not bar you from running your transactions smoothly. With Mco-op cash, you can do your transactions digitally without having to move out of the house. Here are some of the services available on Mco-op Cash App
· Deposit or save money
· Apply and pay for a loan
· Send money to another MCo-op Cash Account, Co-op Bank Account or SACCO Account
· Send money to other mobile money services, for example, M-PESA
· Withdraw money at a Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
· Transfer money to and from your Co-op Account or SACCO Account
· Buy airtime for any mobile number
· Pay bills, for example, KPLC, DStv, KRA Tax and Insurance
· Pay for goods and services
· Pay fees, for example, school fees or rent
· Check your account balance or get a statement
· Buy, sell or transfer shares
· Activate SMS alerts for debits and credits
As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to rise in Kenya and in the world in general, Co-op bank continues to bring you the best options to ensure you #Stay-at-home.
Ensure you #GoDigitalBanking and stay safe to avoid the spread of Coronavirus.