Customers Can Now Buy Airtime Via Mco-op Cash App
By Vera Shawiza / May 28, 2018
Co-operative Bank of Kenya’s (Co-op Bank) customers can now buy airtime straight from MCo-op Cash.
Co-op Bank, has added another feature to MCo-op Cash that enables customers but airtime worth 50 shillings to 999 shillings using the sshortcode*667* Amount #.
This feature has brought about more convenience to Co-op Bank customers as they will easily be able to access to airtime without having to go to the shop.
Mco-op cash or the MCo-op Cash App enables customers to access their bank accounts on their mobile devices.
Co-op Bank customers are saved from the long queues in banking halls and multiple calls to the customer service desk
Other services that can be accessed using MCo-op Cash include:
- Depositing or saving money
- Applying and paying for loans
- Sending money to another MCo-op Cash Account, Co-op Bank Account or SACCO Account
- Sending money to other mobile money services, for example, M-PESA
- Withdrawing money at a Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
- Transfering money to and from your Co-op Account or SACCO Account
- Buying airtime for any mobile number
- Paying bills, for example, KPLC, DStv, KRA Tax and Insurance
- Paying for goods and services
- Paying fees, for example, school fees or rent
- Checking your account balance or get a statement
- Buying, selling or transfering shares
- Activating SMS alerts for debits and credits
More Articles From This Author