Here are Five Stages to Telecom’s T-kash Registration
By Soko Directory Team / June 22, 2018
Since the launch of T-kash, a mobile money platform of Telkom Kenya, the mobile money sector in Kenya has received a fresh breath of air.
To register for T-kash, it takes a minute or less at any authorized T-kash agent or Telkom shops across the country.
To register, all that one needs is either a Kenyan National ID, a Valid Passport or an Alien Identification Card.
Here are the five simple stages of registration:
- Provide your Telkom Kenya Mobile number.
- The Agent will assist you to fill in the Customer Registration Form.
- The Agent will take a copy of your identification document and duly filled customer registration form.
- The Agent will register you for T-kash services and you will get a confirmation SMS immediately.
- You need to activate your T-kash account to start enjoying our services.
More Articles From This Author