Why You Need To Pay Your Goods and Services With Co-operative Bank Of Kenya Card
By Soko Directory Team / November 19, 2018
The common narrative about banks in Kenya is that almost all of them have gone all out in offering banking services through mobile apps as well as online transactions.
It is true that mobile banking is one of the most convenient ways in Kenya at the moment but what most people are forgetting is that visa cards are as convenient as such.
Co-operative Bank of Kenya has a wide range of cards that are well suited for all the needs that a customer has especially in paying for goods and services.
Here are some of the advantages that one gets when using Co-operative Bank of Kenya Cards in paying for goods and services:
- There is no transaction fee when paying by card. The transaction is absolutely free and there are no hidden charges as in the case of others. The amount you use to pay for goods or services is the exact amount that leaves your card with nothing more without your permission.
- Have you ever gone to a supermarket, paid for goods in cash and instead of the attendant giving you back your balance, he or she gives you sweets? Now, with a card from Cooperative Bank of Kenya, you have no reason to worry for there will be no need for you to fumble for change oir coins. Simply, no more sweets.
- With a card, it is easier to track your expenses on the bank/card statement. This helps you to check and balance your spending.
- There is absolutely no need to queue twice for instance, at the ATM to withdraw your cash and at the shopping outlets to do your shopping.
- The card is convenient with 24/7 access, safe to carry as compared to walking around with cash, has enhanced PIN security on the Co-op POS terminal.
Cooperative Bank of Kenya VISA Debit, Credit and SACCO Link cards are small enough to fit in your wallet but big enough to handle all your shopping needs.
This is what we call an elephant in your pocket and wallet with the following benefits:
- Accepted at any store that takes VISA cards at no extra cost
- It has a new CHIP and PIN technology that is more secure to give you peace of mind.
- Saves you money by cutting out over the counter and ATM withdrawal charges
- It saves you time by cutting out trips to your branch or ATM.
What are you waiting for? Get your card and start shopping this weekend.
More Articles From This Author