12 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your MCo-op Cash
By Soko Directory Team / February 12, 2019
Mobile phones have made banking very easy. There is no need of people going to the banking halls for simple banking services such as depositing, withdrawing or checking for balance.
MCo-op Cash, a mobile banking service app from Co-operative Bank of Kenya, enables one to access virtually all banking services via a mobile platform.
MCo-op Cash can be accessed by either dialing *667# or through an app, MCo-op Cash App that can be downloaded on Google Playstore.
What can you do with MC-op Cash?
- You can deposit money directly to your account or save from the comfort of your place.
- You can apply for a loan, with the lowest interest rate via the platform and payback via the same.
- You can transfer cash from your bank account via MCo-op Cash to your mobile money account.
- You can send and receive money from one MCo-op Cash account to another, you can also send and receive cash to and from another Co-operative Bank account or a SACCO account.
- With MCo-op Cash, you can withdraw money at a Co-op Agent (Co-op Kwa Jirani) or from a Co-op ATM
- You can also buy airtime for your number or any other number right from your bank account.
- Through MCo-op Cash, you can pay bills, for instance, KPLC, KRA, Insurance or DStv.
- This platform gives you an opportunity to get your bank statement or check for your account balance
- You can activate SMS alerts for debit cards and credits.
- For investors, this is the best platform to use for the buying, selling and transfer of shares.
- Paying school fees or rent has been made easier by MCo-op Cash.
- You can use it to pay for goods and services
More Articles From This Author