Enroll For Safaricom’s Discover Program as Deadline Nears
By Soko Directory Team / August 28, 2019
Safaricom has never walked alone in it’s the journey to success, that’s why you have to join them and be among the people giving their success stories. If you want to go fast, walk alone. If you want to go far, go with others.
Well, if you want to be part of something great, you shouldn’t be left out of this.
The Safaricom Discover Program is the best chance for you to grow, enhance your skills and talents.
What is Safaricom Discover program?
Safaricom Discover program is one of kind. It ensures that Safaricom continuously builds a strong pool of talent who will lead the company’s business in delivering its future growth ambitions.
It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for young entrepreneurs with digital skills. Safaricom sees it critical to hire these young talents to help adapt to the constant changes in the industry.
The 18-month program is designed to prepare future leaders to take up challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business leadership roles.
The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment with continuous coaching and mentorship programs.
Thus, Safaricom is looking for bright and well-rounded digital leaders, with the strong agile team working and leadership competencies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Take responsibility for and commit to continuous self-development throughout the program in order to achieve a high level of competence as outlined by the program specifications;
- Observe all Safaricom policies, procedures and demonstrate Safaricom Way behaviors and values;
- Adapt to different working environments, teams, and cultures;
- Make sound, effective and timely decisions within the program scope;
- Be positive, courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop;
- Inspire and influence others;
- Work with the assigned coach to perform and exceed set expectations;
- Attend and pass all core training prerequisites and programs within the specified time-frames;
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects and assessments as per program requirements and schedule;
- Commit to being available to work in any part of the business during the program and be placed in any department within the business aligned to the GMP;
- Work with the assigned Coach to identify innovations and business improvement opportunities;
- Willingly and continuously share knowledge and learning with program peers as well as coaches
- Accurately maintain and update a personal portfolio of all learning received.
- You must have graduated with a Diploma/Degree in the past 1 year or awaiting graduation in the next 6 months.
- Knowledge and experience in any of these Digital skills (Digital Marketing, data analytics, Robotics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Security, Agile, Lean, UI/UX, Digital Thinking, Digital Care, Digital Sales, and any other related digital skills)
- Innovation hungry, Ambitious and a team player;
- A person who can work to deliver new solutions to the business
- Tech Savvy and analytical;
- Focused, flexible, engaging and collaborative;
- Self-driven and clear demonstration of self-learning
- Demonstrate Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. To apply just visit the Safaricom website or click on this link bit.ly/2ZaEQ8V and get enrolled in seconds.
Make haste or you might be left out. The deadline for the applications is August 31, 2019.
More Articles From This Author