How to Buy Goods and Services Using Telkom Kenya’s T-kash
By Soko Directory Team / Published May 1, 2019 | 12:42 am
T-kash is owned by Telkom Kenya. It is a convenient financial service that was launched to help Telkom subscribers transact; pay for goods and services, buy airtime for themselves and their family, send and receive money, among other services.
In summary, T-kash allows you to:
- Deposit money to a customer wallet through an authorized T-kash Agent.
- Send money from your line to any other number conveniently across all networks
- Withdraw money from any authorized T-kash Agent or ATM countrywide.
- Top up airtime for your Telkom Kenya number or another person’s line.
- Pay utility bills
- Pay for goods and services at T-kash registered merchants.
Read: How to Buy Telkom Airtime Using M-PESA and T-kash
How do I buy goods and services using T-kash?
The beauty of using Telkom’s T-kash to pay for goods and services is unmatched. There is no need for Pay Bill or Till Number. All that will be required of you is a confirmation code sent to your line.
However, before doing this, you must ensure that you have enough cash in your T-kash wallet. To check your balance, follow these simple steps:
- Go to T-kash Menu and select ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Check balance’.
- Enter T-kash PIN.
- Press ‘Send’.
- You will get an SMS from T-kash with your current Balance.
See Also: Telkom Introduces Cloud-based Voice Services for its Customers
You can shop from malls, supermarkets, boutiques and many more while conveniently paying with T-kash.
How to Buy Goods & Services
- Go to your T-kash Menu and select ‘Buy Goods and Services’.
- Enter Amount & confirm details (You can set a maximum limit of the amount you would like to pay).
- Enter your T-kash PIN and press send
- You will receive a T-kash SMS with a T-kash Code that is valid for 10 minutes.
- Present the T-kash Code to the Merchant to process your payment request.
- You will receive a T-kash confirmation SMS.
You can also use the same procedure to pay for goods and services for your friends and family.
Simply go through the payment process and send the T-kash Code to them.
Pay conveniently, no need of a Till Number.
Read Also: Telkom Kenya Grows Customer Base by 53 Percent in Nine Quarters
More Articles From This Author