TSC Has Updated Application For Duplicate Certification Of Registration, How To Apply
By Getrude Mathayo / Published October 4, 2022 | 1:16 pm
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) can issue you with a Duplicate Certificate of Registration. Replacement of the TSC Certificate is done in case your certificate of registration is lost, destroyed, or misplaced upon payment of a non-refundable fee.
It is good to note that TSC allows you to apply for a duplicate TSC registration certificate at any time. This is if your current certificate is either misplaced, lost, or damaged. You can also seek a new certificate if the current one is defaced or you just want to change your name on the current certificate.
Please be aware that you are always welcome to request a duplicate TSC registration certificate from the Commission. If your current certificate is destroyed, lost, or misplaced, you can use this one instead.
You can also request a new certificate if the one you currently have had been damaged or if you just want to modify the names on it.
Requirement for TSC certificate replacement Application
To apply for a TSC certificate duplicate you will need;
- To pay a non-refundable fee of Sh2055
- Produce your bank payment slip
- Your National Identity Card, ID
- an affidavit or marriage certificate must be provided, in case of a change of names.
Remember the applications are purely done online. Scan the documents before embarking on the online application process. These, once again, include:
- ID/ Passport,
- Bank Slip,
- Marriage Certificate (For duplicate certificate) and
- Police Abstract (Also for duplicate certificate)
How to apply for a new TSC Certificate/Replacement Online
- You need to visit the TSC online portal https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- Next, type in your ID number and Surname correctly
- Now, fill in your Basic Details as required. Click next when done. You can now change your name at this step if necessary.
- In page 3, you will be required to upload your scanned documents.
- When done, click next to move to page 4 and which is the last page
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications)
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offense to willfully give false information to TSC.
- The law provides that any person convicted of the offense may be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents; Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded., for Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from the Ministry of Education Vetting Committee.
- For New Registration a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
- Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
- For Duplicate Certificate Applications a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
More Articles From This Author